"He must, so know the starfish and the student biologist who sits at the feet of living things, proliferate in all
directions. Having certain tendencies, he must move along their lines to the limit of their potentialities."

John Steinbeck - Log from the Sea of Cortez

Monday, May 10, 2010

Southbound

We'll be headed for the coast in the morning. Not sure how much you'll see of me for the next week or so. I expect I'll be checking in, especially if something interesting comes up. At the very least, I should be able to provide an update on the situation down there. But, I need some time off. Those of you that have been up close and personal the last few months know that.

I'll leave you with Bon Iver, and a tip o' the hat to Chris. Have a good break - see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment