"He must, so know the starfish and the student biologist who sits at the feet of living things, proliferate in all
directions. Having certain tendencies, he must move along their lines to the limit of their potentialities."

John Steinbeck - Log from the Sea of Cortez

Friday, January 22, 2010

Get my island ready...

Despairing this morning about a world in which people like James Inhofe and Ray Comfort can convince supposedly educated people that there is merit in the drivel they spew. I'm afraid the world is, in fact, going to hell in a handbasket. But probably not the same way that they and their friends believe. I'm old enough that I probably won't feel the full, ballpeen blow of the world that they are trying so hard and so deviously to deliver. My daughters, on the other hand...

Please, for the sake of your children and your children's children.... educate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment