"He must, so know the starfish and the student biologist who sits at the feet of living things, proliferate in all
directions. Having certain tendencies, he must move along their lines to the limit of their potentialities."

John Steinbeck - Log from the Sea of Cortez

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tunes...

You've probably noticed that I like to share some music in here. Usually just trying to be cute. You can count on Octopus' Garden on my first cephalopod opportunity - coming soon, by the way. Sometimes, though, I'll just offer up something that I think you need to see/hear. Like this... Bruce Springsteen, live in 1978 when the world was young. Why Springsteen? Well, a former student - a good one - who will rename nameless other than to say that his name is Marshall - asked me not too long ago about my musical interests. I told him that, at the time, I was listening to a lot of Springsteen. He laughed, and made some reference to my age. Hurt my feelings. I am, after all, a sensitive guy.

So check this out, Marshall. If it doesn't do anything for you, so be it. Or, maybe you should go back and read the opening post.

I give you The Boss. Science of Life content? Pretty much none. Science of Living content? You tell me.




No comments:

Post a Comment