"He must, so know the starfish and the student biologist who sits at the feet of living things, proliferate in all
directions. Having certain tendencies, he must move along their lines to the limit of their potentialities."

John Steinbeck - Log from the Sea of Cortez

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finals over...

...grades posted, putting the final touches on a semester. Very eventful, and a cherry on top tomorrow. Then my youngest walks with her Master's on Saturday. Two in eight days - not bad.

Let's see how much catching up I can do tonight, before I run out of steam.

2 comments:

  1. What's up Doc!?
    I enjoyed your class. I did some major youtube studying as went through the powerpoints and textbook notes! LoL
    Anyway, catch you later?

    Caleb Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it, Caleb. You did good work. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete